No classes when you want them? Let us know in the comments section below!
- It is recommended that you purchase and reserve your bike prior to arriving for class. This can be done up to 7 days in advance.
- You may purchase a single ride or class pack either online or at Watts, and you must purchase a class in order to reserve a bike. Unpaid reservations will not be accepted in person or online.
- You may cancel your reservation online or over the phone any time prior to 12 hours before your class. Any reservations cancelled within 12 hours will be considered a no-show and will be deducted from your account.
- For monthly unlimited riders, a no-show will result in a $10 fee.
- Unclaimed bikes will be released 5 minutes prior to the start of class to those on the wait-list and walk-ins. If you are running late, please call ahead to avoid losing your bike.
- If you put yourself on the wait-list, you are signing up for that class. If you do not make it off the wait-list, the class will be added back into your account.
- You can make it off the wait-list hours in advance (you will be notified by email), or you may make it off due to no-shows right before class. If you are not present and you are added to class, you will be penalized as a no-show. If you are not planning on arriving at class to wait, please notify the Watts Team prior to class time.
- You can remove yourself from the wait-list at any time prior to class with no penalty.